Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today I choose to...

...act in love towards my family no matter what!
...put myself under the authority of our President Elect and pray for him as God has told me to do.
...seek justice for those around me any way that I can.
...put my health on the forefront! (after this gift of lunch I rec'd from a much-loved co-worker)
...worship my God as He deserves.
...smile when I think of my mom who is worshiping God with me.

What do you choose to do today? I'd love to hear about it.

2 comments:

Ree said...

It was so wonderful to read your post! I am a little depressed this weekend and to read it reminded me how much in life we can choose to have with the help and blessings of our dear God! I love you and miss you and am so sure your Mom is so proud of what a strong beautiful woman you are.

Love Erica

Jess said...

Love that! Love you!