Thursday, August 28, 2008

Coffee


Who knew I would ever be a coffee drinker? I'm not sure exactly what did it, but I have a few ideas listed for your ease of reading:

1. Kids, Kids, Kids
2. Lack so sleep (see #1)
3. New diet - I'm off of pop and need some caffeine
4. With Mike Waers leaving I am the only one at work who doesn't drink coffee (peer pressure)
5. My husband started drinking coffee
6. I'm finally resigned to being an adult and that's what adults do
7. It's yummers with just a little bit of Splenda

4 comments:

Jess said...

It does seem like it's "just what adults do". Weird huh?

Anonymous said...

Now you are officially old. LOL!!! Wait, did I just rip on myself?...

Anonymous said...

I love a cup of coffee in the morning, especially with soy milk.........:)

Anonymous said...

and it means you can come play at starbucks with ME some day....